What needs to be done when the proposed name applied has already been reserved but due to some issues like (Category/Spelling mistakes etc.), the applicant wants to reapply with the same name?
What is the meaning of deposits held in the same capacity and same right and deposits held in different capacity and different right?
What is required to be done if one has physical certificates with the same combination of names, but the sequence of names is different i.e. some certificates with ‘A’ as first holder and ‘B’ as second holder and other set of certificates with ‘B’ as first holder and ‘A’ as the second holder?
Can we take multiple GST registration on same address? One is partnership and another is LLP. Both are holding the same line of business. However after getting GST registration for LLP, the business of partnership will be closed and GSTN will be surrendered.
Whether acquisition/ transfer of shareholding of 26 per cent or more of the paid up equity capital of an NBFC within the same group i.e. intra group transfers require prior approval of the Bank?
If two people are using the same mark and neither is registered, who has more rights?
While checking availability of Trade Marks (word mark) are we required to check the word mark with same pronunciation as well?
Example, if I want to register the word mark "CORUS", along with the spelling should I also required to check the words with same pronunciation like "KORUS", "CHORUS", "CORAS", "KORAS"
• You can file this eForm with different event dates (date of appointment, date of change in designation and date of cessation) only if these dates are within 30 days of the filing date. If any of the date(s) are beyond 30 days, then a separate form is to be filed for every such event date. For example: "Director A is appointed on 1st April, Director B is appointed on 18th April, and Director C ceases to be associated with the company w.e.f. 18th April. In such a case details of all the three changes can be filed through the same Form DIR-12 only if the Form is filed on or before 1st May, as all the events fall within 30 days. However, if the company files the eForm DIR-12 on 10th of May, then details in a separate eForm would be required to be filed in respect of Director A."
• For filing of details of two or more events (for example, appointment and cessation) relating to the same person, you are required to file separate forms. These cannot be filed through the same eForm.
• It is advised that you file the eForm in the chronological order of events. It implies that before filing this eForm you should ensure that no Form DIR-12 is pending to be filed for the particular company where the date of event is earlier than the date(s) entered in this form.
• In case of appointment of a director the person being appointed should not be associated with more than 20 companies as a Director and in case of public company, the appointment of director shall not be allowed if he is already a Director in more than 10 public companies
• If number of directors is more than 15, addendum is required to be filed with eForm DIR12. Addendum shall be allowed to be filed only for those cases where eForm DIR-12 has been filed and corresponding Form DIR-12 Addendum is required to be filed. EForm DIR-12 Addendum shall be allowed to be resubmitted only for those cases where the eForm DIR-12 Addendum is pending for resubmission eForm DIR-12.
• eForm can be filed for one company secretary in the company as company cannot have more than one person as its company secretary.
Is it right ?
Can an Individual be Appointed as Company Secretary and CFO for the same Company under KMP Provision ?
Can anyone, please advice how to check whether the change in registered office is within the local limits. We are considering the change within gurgaon only.
can anyone provide me draft documents of Board Meeting & Shareholders Meeting for shifting of register office from one city to another city of west Bengal but under the same ROC.
Dear Professional Colleagues,
I had already registered the DSC as Director with some PAN No. and that had expired and When i am trying to associate the DSC with same PAN no. as professional i am getting the error message Dsc already registered as Director . Kindly update the DSC. Any body else facing the similar issue kindly resolve this issue. Screen shot is attached for your reference.
Thanks and Regards
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India