Advertise With Us

    Change of Approved Name

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 14-Jan-2022 11:47 AM / View : 685 / Comment : 1

    Print button

    How can a company apply for a slight change in the name reservation received by CRC Manesar and then proceed for its incorporation.
    Read more on : name approved change

    • No. You cannot change the Name Reserved as provided by the CRC even slightest. You have to use exactly the same name for proceeding with incorporation.

      18-01-2022 / 03:01:26 PM
    Please Select Excel File:

Other Queries from Sachin
What's New on

Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

+91-9988424211 or