Exit From Company By Share Holder

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 09-Mar-2021 11:33 AM / View : 106 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear professionals,

    one of the shareholders of a private company wants to exit the company by giving up the shares (even without consideration). BOD and other shareholders are not responding to the proposal to transfer to existing shareholders.

    Is there any way to forgo the shares ??

    Read more on : holder share company exit

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or ask@compliancecalendar.in