Please tell us the NIC code for NGO as Section 8 CompanyClick here to view / answer Share it on
Hi Ask Members,
We have some companies who have approached us for filing of INC-20A, Declaration for Commencement of Business. As per Law, if the company does not file INC-20A within 6 months of incorporation, the concerned ROC can strike off the name of the company from the Register of Companies. Will filing of INC-20A after 6 months cause any issues later on and might attract strike-off notice from ROC?
Hi Ask Members,
I have one company that missed out to file SH-7 eForm since the last year 2020 Dec and so far there are a total of 3 SH-7 pending as of date.
What is the way to calculate additional fees as MCA only offers fees for the increased capital and unless we file the previous form, how to arrive at the fees of subsequent forms?
Please help if you have any experiences as such.
Looking at the difficulties of entrepreneurs, GOI launched the Exemption under Angel Tax. Can somebody explain the procedure if any startup has secured an angel funding round and is there any limit of exemption?
While filing eForm INC-24 and filling MGT-14 Form filing date, the error is showing as a java pop that
"Date should be less than or equal to system date".
As with the latest gazetted notification, professionals can form multidisciplinary firms for their practice. My question is what would be the name guidelines for forming such entities to go in the corporate format?
Hi CC Members,
According to you what are the best instruments for startup funding?
Dear CC Members,
I wish to know from you which instrument is most viable for a startup?
a) Equity Shares
b) Convertible Notes
d) Any other
Compliance Calendar LLP is Recognised as Startup by DIPP Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India
Manke application with following documents to "Chief Inspector of Factories, Labour Wing, Labour Resource Department"
1. Application in prescribed format (Form -1)
2. Plans in 3 copies, drawn to scale, showing the site of the factory and immediate surroundings include adjacent building and other structure, roads, drains etc. The plan, elevation, side view and necessary cross section of the various building indicating all relevant details relating to natural lighting, ventilation and means of escape in case of fire. The plan shall also clearly indicate the position of the plant machinery, aisles and passage way.
3. Brief description of manufacturing process and process flow chart of manufacturing process
4. List of plant and machinery
5. List of raw materials
6. Consent to Establish/ Consent to Operate from Bihar State Pollution Control Board
7. Land papers of the factory/ Proof of ownership of land (Copy of registered sale deed, lease deed and rent agreement). In case of lease deed or rent agreement, consent of the owner of the land.
8. Company related documents such as Memorandum and Article of Association/ List of Directors/ Board of Directors resolution regarding appointment of occupier/ Partnership Deed 9. In case of Government/ Government owned/undertaking factories, letter of appointment of occupier from the concerned Ministry
10. NOC/License from concerned department/authority in case of saw mills, peeling of wood logs factories, explosive factory, arms and ammunition factory, drug and pharmaceuticals factory, brick kilns and stone crusher
11. For banned/ regulated items, permission from the respective Department is necessary.
12. ID Proof of the applicant/authorized representative (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card) 13. Any other documents specifically requested by IF/Deputy IF/CIF
Application shall be approved with in 15 working days from the date of application.
Please note that the application processing may take longer if there are queries on the application.