Advertise With Us

    Related Party Transaction.

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 07-Dec-2020 10:42 AM / View : 146 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear Members,

    A private company has two directors and the company wants to sell its land and buildings to both the directors. But as per section 188, interested directors cannot be present during the discussion of the transaction. In this case how can the company pass board resolution?

    Read more on : transaction party related

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or