Advertise With Us

    change in shareholding from single name to joint name

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 03-Dec-2020 09:19 AM / View : 312 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear Mambers,

    If a person hold shares in a Company in a single name in physical form and want to add one more person as joint holder of the shares. What is the procedure for the same? I think only share transfer deed to be given. Also my question is how much value of consideration to be filled as there is no consideration involved. Share transfer stamp duty is also to be paid as per fair value of shares.
    Read more on : name joint single shareholding change

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or