FCGPR Filing

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 18-Mar-2021 12:16 PM / View : 29 / Comment : 0
    Print button
    Dear Learned Members,

    A NRI has transferred funds to the Company for acquisition of shares, through NRO account.

    FIRC reporting requirements are no more there. However do we need to file Form FC-GPR even if the amount is transferred through NRO account?

    Kindly help.
    Read more on : filing fcgpr

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    011-42345111 or ask@compliancecalendar.in