Advertise With Us

    For Change in Designation From Partner to Designated Partner in LLP

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 05-May-2021 02:55 PM / View : 1077 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear All,

    I want to change the designation from partner to designated partner in LLP.
    For that, i had filed form dir-3 & get the DIN of that partner.
    Now while filing Form 4 for change in designation, the system has shown an error that
    DIN is already approved.
    pl any one suggests wt to do in the matter.
    I had already raised the ticket since the last 5 days with mca but no reply recd from them.
    Read more on : partner designated designation change

      Please Select Excel File:

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or