KYC Documents for NRI Director

    Posted By : CS Gaurav / Published on : 08-May-2019 11:04 AM / View : 268 / Comment : 1
    Print button

    I want to do KYC of one of the NRI Designated Partner of LLP. After marriage, she is staying in New Zealand. Her passport is in her old name (before marriage). And Utility Bills of New Zealand are in the name of her Husband. She just has a bank statement and Driving License of New Zealand in her name. So will these two documents suffice for New Zealand Address Proof?
    Read more on : director documents

    • 1. Driving License shall be attached as permanent address proof.

      2. Utility Bill along with clarification Letter can be considered as address proof.

      09-05-2019 / 06:46:46 AM

Other Queries from CS Gaurav
What's New on

Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter

We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

011-42345111 or