Advertise With Us

    Leave Travel Concession

    Posted By : Juhee Goyal / Published on : 04-Jan-2023 04:42 AM / View : 326 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear Members!

    Can parents/children residing at other places avail LTC (Leave Travel Concession) to visit the Government servant at headquarters and go back ?
    Read more on : concession travel leave

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Juhee Goyal
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or