Advertise With Us

    Procedure for adding person as joint holder for existing shares

    Posted By : CS Shiriti / Published on : 20-Jul-2019 12:36 PM / View : 758 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Member of Pvt Co wants to add his son as joint holder for his shares. Can anyone guide with procedure for the same. Whether stamp duty will be attracted as transfer of shares or with simple application of shareholder Company can add his son's name as joint holder in the register of members. Pl. provide valuable suggestion.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Sangita K. Joshi
    Sangita Joshi & Associates, Company Secretaries
    Read more on : existing shares holder joint adding person procedure

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from CS Shiriti
    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or