Advertise With Us

    Correction in COI and issue of new COI

    Posted By : CS Gaurav / Published on : 25-Sep-2018 11:04 PM / View : 642 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    At the time of incorporation, we mentioned pincode wrongly and the same reflected in the Certificate. Now the client is requesting to correct the Pincode and provide a corrected certificate. I already informed him, it is not possible and we can file INC-22.

    Is it possible to get a corrected certificate with the ROC or MCA?
    Read more on : issue correction

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from CS Gaurav
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or