Advertise With Us

    FCTRS FILING- Business user registration

    Posted By : Sachin / Published on : 03-Apr-2021 12:20 PM / View : 573 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    Dear All,

    Request your suggestion.

    Shared transferring from RESIDENT TO NON RESIDENT.

    While registration on rbi firms website, We should upload a letter of authorization, Whose bank details(Transfer/Transference/Company account) need mention in letter of authorization.


    Also we are not getting company details with company CIN(We submitted details through entity user one day back)

    Thanks in advance.
    Read more on : registration user business filing fctrs

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from Sachin
    What's New on

    Unanswered Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or