Advertise With Us

    If shares are held in the name of HUF( Kartha ), how to effect transmission his shares to any other person in case of Death

    Posted By : SARIKA / Published on : 28-Jul-2022 07:12 AM / View : 357 / Comment : 0

    Print button
    AN HUF with Karta and his wife as member were holding 10, 000 Shares, Now, after the death of Karta, who shall be the holder of the shares and how the transfer/ transmission of shares shall be effected

    Kindly note that Karta having 2 sons and both the sons are having their own HUFs. I also want to know that after the marriage of sons, whether sons continue to be the co-parcners or they will form new HUF
    Read more on : shares person case death other effect held name kartha transmission

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from SARIKA
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or