Advertise With Us

    Permission of Loan form US holding to Its Indian Subsidiary Company

    Posted By : SARIKA / Published on : 19-Aug-2022 06:55 AM / View : 249 / Comment : 0

    Print button

    Please confirm if any US holding company can transfer fund (Idle Fund) to its Indian subsidiary company for Investment in India through Bank FDR etc.

    If Yes, then what is the procedure?

    If no, then what legal alternatives we can use to transfer such idle fund in India to earn some Income.
    Read more on : subsidiary company indian holding loan form permission

      Please Select File:

    Other Queries from SARIKA
    Latest Queries
    Like us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Twitter

    We are always here to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!

    +91-9988424211 or